"...If you have faith as small as a mustard seed...nothing will be impossible for you" Matthew 17:20

Monday, November 16, 2009

Two Worlds Collide

On Saturday, I took a group of 11 teenagers from the orphanage where I live, to the other orphanage I work at on the weekends. It was so great watching them interact with the kids at FHC. They played, made bracelets, did a puppet show, and helped feed babies. They did an awesome job interacting with the special needs children. It was an all day excursion since it takes two hours by bus each way to get there. I am proud to say we did not lose anyone and no one got hurt...a soccer ball that one of the teenagers kicked nearly missed an old Ecuadorian lady, but other than that a very successful day! I am excited to hopefully bring another group from my foundation in the future to volunteer.





1 comment: