"...If you have faith as small as a mustard seed...nothing will be impossible for you" Matthew 17:20

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Trek



I’ve been wanting to hike to the top of this nearby mountain for the past few months, but for some reason or another it just hasn’t worked out. Monday I had off from school, so me and my friend and 25 teenagers from the orphanage boarded the bus and hiked to the top, where there is a large cross. It was a hot day and we were all very happy to reach the top. We had a great view! You could see the orphanage and all of the surrounding valley from up on top. I definitely want to do this again in the future. It was a great workout!


The Ascent


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. Looked like you had a great time on another beautiful Ecuadorian day. Lasting memories.....
    Dariela

    ReplyDelete