"...If you have faith as small as a mustard seed...nothing will be impossible for you" Matthew 17:20

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Milestones

Today marks 8 years that I am cancer free! Thank you to all who have prayed for me and all those who have been there for me over these past 8 years. I thank God that I am healthy and that I am able to be where I am today.
I will be leaving the orphanage in one week, with a mixture of emotions. I am very excited to be going home for the summer and seeing family, but I will be sad to leave as well.
I will be posting many pictures from the last couple weeks in the next few days.
Also Happy Mother's Day to all moms!

1 comment:

  1. hey jen!!!! i didn't know you had a blog - i found you over at the lovely arod's blog. so here i am checkin yours out! miss ya girl, everything you're doing sounds awesome, and while i never knew you even had cancer i am PSYCHED that you don't anymore. hope you have a fabulous summer at home :)

    ReplyDelete