"...If you have faith as small as a mustard seed...nothing will be impossible for you" Matthew 17:20

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Gym

So I’ve joined a gym. Last week was my first week. It is a small gym, but has some very fun classes. Monday you jump on these small trampolines, Tuesday is dance class, Wednesday is Aerobics/Strength training, Thursday is spinning, and Friday is dance again. I am the only foreigner and there are only about 7 people in each class. I have arrived late to each class because it takes about an hour to get to on the bus. I also forgot my sneakers to the spinning class and had to do the one hour class in boots. So I have made quite the impression so far. I am thoroughly enjoying the classes though and feel quite energized after!

3 comments:

  1. nice, too bad no Y-style kickboxing

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha- you're nuts- it takes an hour to get to the gym?!! Although trampolines sound like fun! That might be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was going to the gym with you...boots and all! (Jenelle)

    ReplyDelete