"...If you have faith as small as a mustard seed...nothing will be impossible for you" Matthew 17:20

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Adoption

One of our two-year old boys, Mateo, was adopted by a family from Italy. He had previously been assigned to an Ecuadorian family last year, and the adoption fell through. We were anxiously awaiting another family for him. When I was in the States, about a week before returning to Ecuador, I was speaking at a church in Florida. I was asked to do the Children’s Sermon in addition to speaking to the congregation and during that time we specifically prayed for Mateo and that he would be with his forever family soon. When I got back to Ecuador, I met with our psychologist who told me she had great news. Mateo was assigned a family and they would be coming in the next week. That was a fast answer to our prayers! The family will be with him in Ecuador until the end of December completing the legal process. He has an older sister who loves playing with him and who speaks Spanish! Congratulations to a beautiful new family!

No comments:

Post a Comment