"...If you have faith as small as a mustard seed...nothing will be impossible for you" Matthew 17:20

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Photos from Europe

Amanda and I in Iceland. We had a day layover and rented a car to see the country . Beautiful scenery!

Amanda out in the middle of nowhere. We were unable to continue our adventures when we came to a river and could not pass in a little car. So we got out and took a little walk for ourselves. 

In Copenhagen, Denmark with an adoptive family from FHC

In Kerteminde, Denmark with a friend adopted from Ecuador. She lives in a really great house and Amanda and I stayed with her and her family for a night!

Amanda bought a bike (which sadly was stolen a few weeks later)

In Cologne, Germany with friends from Quito

In Colmar, France with friends from Quito



A adoptive family in Italy

In Bergamo - a beautiful city!

Bergamo

I got to visit my host famiy in Spain from when I studied abroad in 2006!

The Titanic Museum in Belfast

With friends in Northern Ireland

Ireland

In London


With my friend, Izzy, in London

Views from the plane of Greenland

No comments:

Post a Comment