"...If you have faith as small as a mustard seed...nothing will be impossible for you" Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Day Off

Yesterday was such a great time of just hanging out with the kids. We had the day off from school, so I took two boys to the park to do some skateboarding and paddle boating. It was fun getting to spend time with them outside of the orphanage. They were really cute and loved taking pictures of our outing. I also started an art project that I've been wanting to do with the houses. I bought some canvasses and each of the kids from each house will be able to paint on the canvas. It's really interesting to see what they paint and how into it they get. It was a really relaxing day and I'm looking forward to more days like this before it is time for me to leave.





No comments:

Post a Comment