"...If you have faith as small as a mustard seed...nothing will be impossible for you" Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Cookies!


Last week was filled with baking. I baked cookies with all of the women who work at the orphanage. Then I returned to the orphanage I was at last year, to bake with those children (all 120 of them). We went through about six tubs of butter, a huge bag of flour, and four bags of confectionary sugar. Our cookies included, sugar cookies, candy cane cookies, shortbread cookies, peanut butter cookies, and chocolate chip cookies. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say there were about 589 cookies made. Fun times! I don't want to see another cookie any time in the near future.


I'm flying home tomorrow night and getting home on Thursday. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment