"...If you have faith as small as a mustard seed...nothing will be impossible for you" Matthew 17:20

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Coat


We’re in rainy season right now. In fact April is the rainiest month of the year here. The mornings often start off with sun and then there is a downpour in the afternoon. This past week our house was struck by lightning. All this to say it has been a little chillier than normal.

Last week one of the Tias (caregivers) at the orphanage came wearing a puffy coat that looked like it would be worn in a snowstorm. I commented on the fact that she looked very warm which was interpreted as I also would like a jacket like that. The next morning, I opened my front door to find a big gift bag with my nice new winter puffy jacket. I wore it the other day and was very thankful for its warmth!


                                                              Yes, I do live on the Equator!

No comments:

Post a Comment