"...If you have faith as small as a mustard seed...nothing will be impossible for you" Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Viviana’s Adoption

Viviana came to FHC one day after I brought Jennifer home from the hospital in 2011. I got to visit the province she originally came from. I watched Viviana grow since she was 8 days old. I saw her learn to crawl, walk, and eat at the “big kids” table. In March, Viviana met her forever family. They are an Ecuadorian couple from a city about 1 ½ hrs. north of Quito. They spent a week at FHC with Viviana before taking her home. I got to spend some time chatting with her family and they are such a sweet couple. Last week they came for her despedida, goodbye party. Doesn’t she look like a little princess?! She has adjusted really well to her new home and family and when she came back for her goodbye party she was all smiles!

Viviana (R) with her mom and Jennifer (L) at Vivi's Goodbye Party

No comments:

Post a Comment